Ashlea Veterinary Centre Ltd, Unit 2b Port Road Business Park, Carlisle CA2 7AF Reg no: 4759132
• FREE Pre vaccination check
So you’ve just collected your puppy -
Bring the puppy in for a free health check with one of our vets, and a cuddle from one of the nurses!
• Primary puppy vaccinations (Full course -
To replace the temporary protection provided through the mother’s milk your puppy will require a pair of injections given two weeks apart (usually given at 8 and 10 weeks of age). At the first visit your puppy will be scheduled a double appointment -
• 40% discount on price of Kennel Cough vaccine (discounted price £12.00) when given at your visit for the second puppy vaccination. Kennel Cough is the most common infectious disease we see in dogs, and is just as easily caught on a walk in the park as it is during a visit to boarding kennels. Protection is given by a separate intra-
• FREE comprehensive flea and worm treatment for the first month (usual price £7.90)
We would recommend the use of a spot-
• FREE 3 weeks Puppy training and socialisation course
Our veterinary nurses run a series of puppy socialisation training classes on Wednesday evenings (6.45pm -
• FREE first month on our popular in-
Healthcare Plus protects clients from the risk of large bills should their pet be injured or become ill. For beyond the cost of the initial consultation, all in-
• 20% discount on an identification chip (discounted prices -
Discount given when the chip is inserted at the time of the 2nd puppy vaccination. Identification chips implanted under the skin over the shoulder blades provide owners with a reliable and simple means of permanently identifying their pet. The presence of an identification chip will allow a straying animal to be rapidly reunited with its owner.
• FREE 6 month development check
We aim to recall all puppies at six months of age for a free assessment -
• Access to the PDSA Pet Aid scheme
For those owners on qualifying benefits, and living within the CA1, CA2 or CA3 postcodes, the Centre is able to offer access to the PDSA PetAid scheme. This scheme can offer support for the veterinary care of a registered pet such that once registered should it suffers an accident or illness treatment at the Centre will be subsidised by the charitable support. Fuller details will be available from our reception.
• Subsidised neutering with support from the Dogs Trust
For those owners on qualifying benefits and with a qualifying breed of dog, the Centre is able to offer subsidised neutering under a scheme run by the Dogs Trust. This scheme can reduce the cost of neutering your puppy to as little as £45 Fuller details will be available from our reception.
• Access to our in-
All vets are expected to make provision for the emergency care of those animals currently registered with their practice. However not all practices in Carlisle provide this service themselves; several practices ‘out-
So with all this available at Ashlea Vets
there is no need to look elsewhere!
Here’s how we can help